- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Product.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws concerning the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Product in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Product, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Product.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Product for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Product.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Product.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Product, the server on which the Product is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Product.
- Attack the Product via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Product.